Tami, You need to update your pictures just a little bit. I bet Luke has grown just a little in the past 9 months.
Nine months and only one paragraph?!Unacceptable, Tam. New pics and more verbosity is required.
Tami's a loser.
I just got on the blog since movie to Utah and I about fell off my chair when I saw Tami's blog was updated!!
Tami! You ARE real! I'm so happy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tami,
You need to update your pictures just a little bit. I bet Luke has grown just a little in the past 9 months.
Nine months and only one paragraph?!
Unacceptable, Tam. New pics and more verbosity is required.
Tami's a loser.
I just got on the blog since movie to Utah and I about fell off my chair when I saw Tami's blog was updated!!
Tami! You ARE real! I'm so happy
Post a Comment