Thursday, May 14, 2009
Theory
When I was pregnant with Luke, I was very sick...I mean "had to quite my job, can't sit up without the upchuch feeling" sick.
This time around is a whole different story! I gag whenever I need to eat and I don't get food quick enough (the baby barely has a heartbeat and is already demanding food THIS SECOND!) but I've only thrown up a few times and here is where my theory lies...
With Luke I had gestational diabetes and had to be on a special diet. I didn't eat a lot of sugar and pouted about it till the end! This time, I don't want sugar at all! Whenever I think about sugary stuff, I gag. I've also come to realize that whenever I have eaten too many carbs, I've thrown up those carbs and those are the only vomitting moments so far. I'm thinking that my mind has been fixated on keeping the sugar down and the baby healthy...so therefore makes my body is rejecting that sugar...
I've gone back on the gestational diabetes diet just to be safe but sometimes (like during family gatherings and such) it's hard to resist! i have done pretty well at keeping at it though.
So that is my theory on my body and it's intolerance for sugar.
p.s. Bonnie....300 is so BORING!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Boring? BORING!?
Tami, ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for Tonight We Dine IN HELL!!!!
Molon Labe!!!
How DARE she?
I LOVE 300...
I think it looks boring.
Bonnie's dirty. She just told me she only likes that movie cuz of the 300 half naked men.
I didn't say it like that. I simply said it adds to the enjoyment.
Post a Comment