Wednesday, November 21, 2007

does anyone watch the bachelor? i usually don't but i somehow got sucked into it this last season and at the end, he didn't even pick a girl! there was this one girl named jenni and she was a phoenix suns cheerleader and i really wanted him to pick her. she was sweet and seemed like she liked him but he was just a stupid poohead. i think that luke is getting his first tooth. i'm not sure but the bottom, right gums in the front feel different and whenever i put my finger there when luke is crying, he stops with the crying. i don't know...i haven't really been around a teething baby in a long time.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! You did it!

I haven't watched the Bachelor for YEARS! But I heard ALLLLL about him not picking anyone. Apparently, it was a big deal. I just think anyone that would actually go on that show has zero self-respect...they deserve all the humiliation they get!

Luke is, what, 7 months old? It sounds like he's teething. Lily got hers at 6 months. I got some of those little "homopathic" pills that dissolve in their mouths and it seemed to help Lily. I don't know what it does for the pain, but it helped her somehow! I'll give you some when you come over. ..they give you a LOT in the little bottle and I probably only used a fourth of it.

Other than that, he takes a pacifier, right? That does just as good a job as anything for helping a baby relieve gum pain.

Amy said...

Where's more?!

Dan said...

Amy, I think you meant homeopathic, not homopathic. That just sounds, you know...wrong.