Aw! You should post a picture of him! I want to see his cute little fatty chunky rolls!!!!!We're going to see the lights at Temple Square next weekend sometime. Wanna come? We're going to make Dad come--he has free parking downtown!
Oh Tami tree, Oh Tami tree...why are you such a mean-ee.
haha, you're so funny.....
I know.
i love that picture of lukee-poo and bonnie.p.s. i hate having to enter the letters in! it never works on the first try.
I've never realized how BIG my ears were... *sniffle* Sad...
Big ears for a big head.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw! You should post a picture of him! I want to see his cute little fatty chunky rolls!!!!!
We're going to see the lights at Temple Square next weekend sometime. Wanna come? We're going to make Dad come--he has free parking downtown!
Oh Tami tree, Oh Tami tree...why are you such a mean-ee.
haha, you're so funny.....
I know.
i love that picture of lukee-poo and bonnie.
p.s. i hate having to enter the letters in! it never works on the first try.
I've never realized how BIG my ears were... *sniffle* Sad...
Big ears for a big head.
Post a Comment