Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 comments:

Jeremy said...

3rd picture down...could his smile BE any bigger?!

Jeremy said...

THe security word to add that comment was "PODDY"...LOL

Esther said...

He is so adorable Tami!! What a cute smile! I definitely know who's baby he is! He's a cutie!

Dan said...

I want that third picture on my cell phone wallpaper.

Tam's Fam said...

don't you just want to eat him because he is so DANG cute!?!?!?

Dan said...

Or pinch his little cheek.

Grandma was beside herself when I showed her the pics. She almost had to take a shot of insulin, they're so sweet.

Aunt Me said...

That is a beautiful smile!!!!! What a mouthful of teeth!!!!

Amy said...

Crap! When did he get all those teeth? See what you've done? You've kept him hidden for so long, I missed all his teeth coming in.

If you don't bring him to Thanksgiving...(in a shady German accent...)...I vill kill you.

Tam's Fam said...

Why in Heaven's name would I go to Thanksgiving dinner without my child? Of course I am bringing him. We are having one Thanksgiving dinner with the in-laws the Sunday before Thanksgiving because they are going to be in Idaho that week. So we are for sure going to the parents' house for real Thanksgiving...my point? Luke will be there for you to see.

Amy said...

That's RIGHT he will.