Sunday, November 9, 2008

movies

I am currently ashamed of myself and how much I love High School Musical 3!!! Don't judge me until you go see it! You will laugh and the songs will make you smile...good times. There is a movie that I have wanted for years and have never been able to find it. Whether it be on VHS or DVD I was not meant to have it...that is until this week. I've been telling Loren about this movie since we got married and he was just browsing around on the f.y.e web site and low and behold, he found it! Loren called me at work to tell me this and i was so excited that I wanted to leave work early to go home to look at it on the computer. I didn't do that but as soon as I did get off of work, I went right home and ordered it. When it got here yesterday, I was so full of delight that I SCREAMED! That's right, I screamed. What movie is it, you ask? Mrs. Winterbourne. I don't know what else to write...

5 comments:

Bonkers said...

I love High School Musical 3.
Tami aren't you happy that Amy shares in our creepy obsession.
Who else is on the creepy train? We must unite.

Tam's Fam said...

Maybe we can get Melani to come aboard.

Bonkers said...

Let's try...

Amy said...

Creepy? Who's creepy?! I'm not creepy.

Melani would buy a ticket on that train.

I got Mrs. Winterbourne from a sale at some video rental store. I'm surprised you've never been able to find it. I love that movie.

"It was me...I confess."

Bonkers said...

Amy- considering you are seven or eight years older than Mr. Zaceisha Efron, and you slobber over him and have a big crush on him... Mhmmm... Creeeeepyyyyyyy...
It's okay though. I'm not saying it's bad to be creepy.
Hence the statement: Tami aren't you happy that Amy shares in OUR creepy obsession.
:D