Well...things are going well. I am still working in the Photo Lab at Sam's Club and I am awesome...j/k. But seriously, I have people call to make sure I am there before they come in! How cool is that?! I like it there. But now that it is Christmastime, it is already becoming a nightmare at work! We only have 3 full-time and 1 part-time associates and that is nowhere near enough. oh well...it's not like I can't handle the pressure, I did work at Wal-mart as a CSM during Christmas before! I know what is coming.
Luke is walking around...and running. He keeps me and his daddy busy! It's silly....we have the names picked out for our first 2 girls and our next boy. They next boy will be Justin Scott. The first girl will be Elizabeth LaRee (same as my middle name) and the second girl will be Abigail Macey (at least that is what I am hoping for). I still have to convince Loren that the name Abigail is cute and you can't make fun of it! When you are thinking of names for your children, you should think about how those names can be made fun of because you don't want to give your child a name like Barry and have the other kids call them something like "hairy Barry"! Take my advice!
It finally snowed!!! It is December and does not feel like Christmas because it hasn't been cold enough to wear a heavy coat and today....I finally did!!! YAY!!! I am so excited! This will be my third Christmas with Loren and Luke's second Christmas. Time seems to be going by so quickly! It seems like just last month, High School was ending and things were so simple. Now I have a beautiful son, and a terrific husband who treats me so wonderfully!
I recently discovered the joys of celtic music. Specifically Celtic Woman and Celtic Thunder. If you have never heard them, you should!!! Their music is so relaxing and it makes me happy. Sometimes they show a Celtic Woman concert on KUED and that is how I first heard of them. It was around midnight, Loren was at work and Luke was asleep. I was flipping through the channels and I saw this woman playing the violin. She was on stage all by herself playing her little heart out and it was beautiful! I was in a trance and could not get myself to change it...so I kept watching. After 3 songs, they brought out these 5 women in different colored gowns and they start singing. It was the prettiest thing that I had ever heard....after that I watched until it was over with a smile on my face. I especially like this song called Spanish Lady. Two days later, I start telling Bonnie about it and she freaked out! Apparently she had loved them for over a year and hadn't been able to get anyone else to love them. Since she had been in Arizona at them time, she hadn't shown me. So that very day, Bonnie made me a cd with their songs on it and I haven't been able to stop listening to it! So go on...listen...you know you wanna!
Something else that I love...TWILIGHT!!! The whole Twilight series is flippin' awesome! I have now read all 4 books 4 times each and have seen the movie 5 times! If you do not know what it is, it's a series about an ordinary girl named Bella who moves to a town called Forks, Washington and falls in love with a vampire that finds the scent of her blood to be as tempting to him as heroine is to a heroine addict. And yet he does not drink her blood because he is a "vegetarian" vampire and is also in love with her. That is just a tiny piece of this delicious pie that you should devour every bit of!

I can't stop! As soon as I get MY Twilight book back from my sister-in-law, I am going to read it yet again! Seriously...READ THE SERIES!!! You will fall in love with it and be hungry for more! There is going to be a fifth one but since the bit that Stephanie Meyer had completed had gotten released by some poopoohead that she had trusted it with, she is putting a pause on it. She has to change some things and think of how she is wanting to do things differently. Stupid person.....but it is going to be from Edward's (

) point of view. I hope that she does it soon!
I also love the movie MAMA MIA! and I am so excited that it is coming out on DVD next week! There is this scene on a dock with a bunch of guys dancing on it that makes me laugh every time and after I buy it, I am going to watch that part over and over again.
So I am just blabbing now and am gonna go. Come and see my Facebook! TTFN!
7 comments:
Tami, I loved your ramblings. I sure miss you!!
"Pale Abigail!" (being your child, she won't be able to escape the pastey look)
"Abigail has a tail!"
"Abigail is a rail!" (again...being your kid...she'll hit 6 feet by the time she's 8)
...and those are off the top of my head.
I actually really like that name...Macey too.
So...when is the next kid coming? Come on now...Luke will be TWO next year. You're slackin'.
blah blah blah
Steve thought of an awesome one...
"Flabby Abby"
I rolled.
we wouldn't call her abby
The mean kids would.
update doofus
Post a Comment