Tami, who are these guys? They look really cool!!
It is Celtic Thunder and they are awesome!!!
Two things...That kid's voice looks too old for him.And, he looks like an older version of Kemper.Oh, and he's way good.
i know! at first i thought that he was lip-sinking! but no...it's him and i love him!
Happy Birthday, Tamelot. I know I didn't call, but I don't have your number, and I just realized what the date is. My concept of time lately is out of whack.
I agree with the voice thing
TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! UPDATE!
THAT IS SO RUDE!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! NOW!
Don't act like you have more important things to do. I KNOW you Don't. UPDATE!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Tami, who are these guys? They look really cool!!
It is Celtic Thunder and they are awesome!!!
Two things...
That kid's voice looks too old for him.
And, he looks like an older version of Kemper.
Oh, and he's way good.
i know! at first i thought that he was lip-sinking! but no...it's him and i love him!
Happy Birthday, Tamelot.
I know I didn't call, but I don't have your number, and I just realized what the date is.
My concept of time lately is out of whack.
I agree with the voice thing
TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! TAMI SUCKS! UPDATE!
THAT IS SO RUDE!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! NOW!
Don't act like you have more important things to do. I KNOW you Don't. UPDATE!
Post a Comment