Monday, August 10, 2009

BABY!!

Today I had a doctor appointment and found out some wonderful news...IT'S A GIRL!!! That's right! A Girl!!! We are naming her Elizabeth LaRee Eggett and her due date is December 22nd. I am 21 weeks along and Elizabeth is kicking her little heart out. My doctor said that everything looks perfect with the baby and myself...and the "diet" I've been on has been very helpful with keeping us healthy. It's the same diet I was on when I was pregnant with Luke and has gestational diabetes so don't think that I'm depriving Elizabeth of any nutrients. I'm actually giving her exactly what she needs and less of what she doesn't. I have ultrasound pics and as soon as I get them scanned into my computer, I'll post them. As for the 2 guys in my life, they are just peachy. Loren is so excited that we are having a girl and is almost as excited as I am to have her in our lives and to be able to hold her....only 4 more months! Luke is...well...a two year old. So cute and sweet and you just want to squeeze him....that is, when he's not throwing a tantrum! :) That's a two year old for ya. Hopefully (with Bonsters help) we will have him potty trained close to when Elizabeth is born. That way we will only have one child at a time in diapers...chant with me!...dream do come true, dreams do come true, dreams what? COME TRUE!!! Don't they?!.........I just hope that it doesn't take forever to potty train my dear little boy.... aslfj;lngwo;aliwjviwo;vne

5 comments:

Esther said...

Hurray! I'm so excited for you! Having one of each is soooooo much fun! I wish that I could see you and meet Loren, Luke, and now Elizabeth! Hopefully soon! I hope that you are doing great! I look forward to hearing more about your kids! Email me if you get a chance!

Dan said...

So the question is, what will she be called for short, 'cause Elizabeth is four syllables long and we are all lazy.

Liz
Lizzy
Elly
Liza
Lisa
Beth
Betty
Leese
Bella
Belle
Betsy
Libby
Bette
Lissy
Babs
Buffy
Bessie
Else
Isa

Very versatile name.

I'm leaning towards Betsy or Babs. Maybe Buffy.

Amy said...

I knew it was gonna be a girl.

Babs.

Totally.

Tam's Fam said...

I will accept Liza or Beth...LaRee is also acceptable. Or, the one mom likes, Liza LaRee. I DO NOT like Liz, Lizzy...or Buffy (Dan). Babs is silly and I would want to call her Babs bunny (like Bugs Bunny girl). I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Aunt Me said...

I like Beth. I wanted to name Mary, Elizabeth Mary instead of Mary Elizabeth but Alan didn't like the nickname Beth. I do though. I sounds so pretty to me. I am so excited for you Tami. As far as potty training. Andy was my easiest to train. I waited til he was 2 1/2 and it took me 2 days. I pulled my hair out with Sarah trying from 18 months. Boys sometimes take longer. so I just waited till her was older. Good luck.