Bonnie is talking about how she likes folding towels...right now...to chelcie...weirdy.
I'm getting close to when they test your blood sugar levels...I'm scared. I've been eating the same way I did when I was pregnant with Luke (after I found out I had gestational diabetes) but I'm still thinking that I'm going to test with high sugar levels. Golly gee.....even if I find out that I don't have it, I'm going to keep on eating the way that I've been eating because I've gained way less weight than I did during my first pregnancy. Blah blah blah, I know. The good thing about my due date is that it is the week before Christmas...and I think that she will even be early. But I get to take 8 weeks of maternity leave and so I'm going to do the 2 weeks before my due date along with the 6 weeks of recovery. So that means that I will only have to work during the busy Christmas Greeting Card time for about 2 weeks...and not the busy two weeks. I'M EXCITED!!! It will be goo for them not to have me around during all of the hullabaloo and to have them figure out the technical problems that we get when we are busy by themselves. Yay!...Well, I'm excited...don't be so enthusiatic for me....
Anyway, so I'm just going to finish this blab, I mean...blog...done.
2 comments:
Good luck, sis.
Tami I hope it goes okay. Just keep eating healthy. We want a healthy mama and healthy baby.
Post a Comment